[simpits-tech] Painting is done!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Sep 6 15:53:13 PDT 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009, Sean Galbraith wrote:

> I'll second that...mmm 80's
>
> Nice paintjob BTW ;-)  I am continually amazed at the difference some
> colour can make to a complex 3d shape!

Yep.  I'm glad I've got two of them.  I can keep the painted one nice and
safe while testing control & seat configurations in the prototype.

I discovered today that my fancy new seat has the seat pan too high, so if
you close the canopy, your head sticks out the top. *facepalm*

I cut 4-1/2" off the bottom and it's back to a similar height as the car
seat.  Makes me wonder where I made my mistake.

I'm not going to change the seat sides or the back, I just dropped the
pan 4-1/2" in the plans.  I want to make one more to make sure of the
changes I've made.