[simpits-tech] Painting is done!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Sep 6 11:11:20 PDT 2009

On Sun, 6 Sep 2009, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Sun, 6 Sep 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:
>

>> http://www.simpits.org/geneb/?p=70
>>

> Looks really good gene.  Can't wait to see it all kitted out and 'live'.

You and me both.  I have nearly finished the work on RJGlass to get it
working with FlightGear (and by association, X-Plane, because the plugin I
wrote for XP deals with data the same way FG does).  I'm in the process of
hacking up a glass display out of an old 14" LCD panel.  I've got more
work to do to remount it in it's new chassis and then I need to make a
bezel for it.

> Was that Def Leppard playing in the background?  Didn't have you pegged as
> a metal guy !

That was the XMRadio channel 80's on 8.  I can't stomach commercial radio
any longer.  If it's not the moronic DJs yammering away endlessly, it's
the mind-shatteringly stupid commercials for shit that I'll never buy, or
would but now won't because they insulted me with their ad. :)