[simpits-tech] Boeing 747-400 Need Help

Pongprom Snitwong na Ayuthaya pongprom at mac.com
Thu Oct 29 08:59:14 PDT 2009

Thanks Gene man !

Nice to talk to you so, But I've been always see you from time to time
and still keep watching your project grow.
I just "PAUSED" my sim things,
Now I'm working on the ethno-musicology research project and spend
much time on the field around southeast asia more than in the studio.
This project making me feel younger, you may find some info on my web 'www.siameseproject.com
'. if you're interesting.
I started this research since 2003 and now it's closely to the goal.

About  747,..
I can wait for a while until Justin or Steve hear this message.

Thanks man.