[simpits-tech] OT - Car simulation

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 14 11:52:35 PDT 2009

How about using rFactor, with an F1 mod?

rFactor has a good sized fanbase, so loads of 3rd
party stuff has been done for it.  I don't use it
myself, but I'd be farly confident that it would
be TH2GO compatible.  There is a playable demo available to try it anyway.

Another option could be GTR2, or any of the
Simbin games, again with some mods...

And if you're doing the car thing, you need to
talk to Leo Bodnar....   for his shift light and
gear position indicator, compatible with both
sims
above:  http://www.leobodnar.com/products/SLI-M/
or the Pro version which is supposed to be coming
out soon:  http://www.eksimracing.com/?p=42

Have a look at some of these goodies in use, in
rFactor here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mnm5SDx2c_w

SeanG  <who really is going to build a car sim one day, honest!>