[simpits-tech] Project update...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 09:14:04 PST 2009

 and then there's insurance, flight plans, flight plan fees, licenses license fees,

and of course the money for fuel, sorry "The expense" just seemed a little too general.

Oh and sooner or later you have to land. with sims you can wreck on purpose. and actually laugh about it. and fly drunk, don't get caught doing that in real life.