[simpits-tech] Beginner (Again)

snar5 at yahoo.com snar5 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 08:02:39 PST 2009

Hello All,

I know this is a very stupid question so please be gentle but i have been out of the loop except for this list in a few years, I am trying to learn how to interface with FSX and have some old equipment that I purchased and was curious if things would still work.  I purchased a photon board with 7 seg displays and would like to use them if possible. Also if i was so inclined to write my own software where is a good place to get the information i would need to do this. I guess what i am saying is I have totally forgotten how to interface with MSFS  and I am assuming things have changed from when i last did this about 5 years ago.

Thank you all for the continued inspriation and awesome information all these years.

Mark