[simpits-tech] Beta Innovations ???????????

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 5 15:24:02 PST 2009

Thanks David.

Good to know.

I love his stuff.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David C. Allen
  To: Simulator Cockpit Builder's List
  Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 7:19 PM
  Subject: [simpits-tech] Beta Innovations ???????????

  I found this searching for Beta Innovations

  http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t38884

    Hello Sim-Racers and Sim-Cockpits builders  ,

    Leo Lacava and Stéphane Bourdouxhe asked me to announce you that you NOW CAN place order for the last time for Beta Innovations Products !

    For people who know BI, even if Beta Innovations is closed, Leo - harassed by products request - will try to do a last production.
    Only if he has enough orders.
    Here I am. I'll help him to group all sim-racers' orders.

    For people who don't know BI, Beta Innovations is a little canadian company which creates Hardware for Flight and Race simulations. Thanks to its products we can create Buttons Box, analogic joysticks, control gauge on computer and also connect a real car instrument/Tacho on computer.

    Here are some examples of sim-cockpits with Beta Innovations products:

  David
  www.737FlightSim.com

  To unsubscribe, please see the instructions at the bottom of the above page.  Thanks!