[simpits-tech] Multiple windows in FS9

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:51:23 PDT 2009

hi,
have the set-up then save, before you start flying, and use that as your
default start.

for fs2004, you can use view option to assign your views, my forward left
panel as view1, forward panel as view2, forward right panel view3, my lower
panel for instruments as view0. you can either use cockpit or virtual view.

for fsx, you do it a you as you are doing it now.

thats how i configure my set up, iam using 32" for my panel, and three 22"
for my views, two auxillary 7" on my left and right instruments as my nav
and gps, all LCD's.
 i have three 512 pci-x16 double dvi ATI radeon video card with dual athlon
64 AMD with 4gb of ram and almost no latency or stutters.

and before i forget i also used the frame rate enhancer FS9CFG, not the
default FS9CFG.