[simpits-tech] High performance motion sim development kit launched...

Sean MacDonald (SimCraft) spmacdonald at simcraft.com
Sun May 17 08:05:41 PDT 2009

Hello purveyors of simpits.org.  My company launched a product this past
week that is one you may be interested in checking out.   It builds upon our
completely free motion sim option (http://www.sourceforge.net/simcraftdiy)
that my late father launched over a decade ago and enjoyed working on with
sim builders around the world.

The product is called SimCraft STAR and basically it incorporates all the
hard parts of motion sim in a box and leaves the design and customization of
the cockpit to you.

You can read about STAR here:
http://www.simcraft.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=39

and here:

http://www.simcraft.com/star.html

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Sean