[simpits-tech] Cockpit shell....

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 11:43:08 PDT 2009

Hi Gene
They won't let me retract it. I read everything about it but I missed
something
I thought it was fiberglass. It's sheet metal I have no way to cut that or
even dump it.
The size assuming it was glass I could cut it down under those conditions it
looks great
but I missed the part about it being metal .Anyway maybe he will get another
bid there are
6.5 days to go ? I offered to pay the man right now today for it and let him
keep it if I am the
high bidder so I am waiting for an answer ?

Regards

Bill