[simpits-tech] DIY video projector...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri May 15 06:12:39 PDT 2009

On Fri, 15 May 2009, Frank Riedel wrote:

> He
> I used this technique back in the "new born" days
> It was a cheap way to make projection - but never as good as what you can
> buy for money these day - so go for a real projector instead...

Frank, what flaws did you see in the process?  I know that a "real"
projector is the "right" way to go, but at $900 each for good ones, it's
not really practical.  Especially when you consider that bulb replacements
can cost upwards of $300 each.

g.

-- Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

http://gpl.openqm.com - Get it _today_!