[simpits-tech] Interesting new product from Saitek...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 13 14:47:15 PDT 2009

Gene,

I'll send you the info off list so as not to turn your site into a barter
blog. Give me a bit and I'll send some pictures and make up a  list.

I will say, it would be insane to break up the set. The gauges will only
work with the CCU, (they are not the USB variety) so I'm not about to sell
off the gauges individually. Even to someone who has their own CCU and leave
a bunch of empty holes in the 172 panel.  I would probably keep it before I
did that. Not only myself, but Phil and his son put a lot of work into this.
It's become sort of a nomad, but I'll bet it's been a school on wheels for
all concerned so far.

I just wish I had more time to use it because it's a whole long way from the
29.00 joystick I started out with a few years ago. Expensive, but a fart in
the wind compared to what you guys are doing.

Anyway, stand by,