[simpits-tech] Interesting new product from Saitek...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 13 13:40:58 PDT 2009

Phil,

I couldn't get my head around it and lacking in time. Putting all the gauges together was a bit of a project in itself. I just don't have the eyesight or patience with a soldering pencil any more and after about 5000 TV repairs under my belt I've lost my taste for that. I did manage to get the SDK working for both X-Plane 8.64 as well as V9 series, so now it works on them as well as FS 2004 and FSX.

Jeese ... now I'll probably have to go down and fire the puppy up tonight!

Contact me off list about the Garmin 530.