[simpits-tech] Interesting new product from Saitek...

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 13:01:07 PDT 2009

Bill wrote
Recently I had the pleasure of talking to the President of Seattle Avionics
maker
of Voyager Moving map Flight system running on an LCD monitor
This whole application runs about $500 but the amount of information
available
is so over whellming  that most member will be blown away. This the same
type
of software a pilot would use maybe even in a heavy.It's worth a look

Regards

Bill

PS if anyone or Gene would like  me to take a run down the freeway to saitek
and inquire about additional hardware down the line it would be my pleasure
and maybe a gallon of gas or so.