[simpits-tech] Interesting new product from Saitek...

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed May 13 12:52:16 PDT 2009

Hey Phil!

It's all together and works great aside from the Garmin (which is project for someone else.) The Yoke is installed and it's NICE.

I have been so busy with the Video thing I doubt I'll have time to do much flying for a long time. It's been sitting in the basement with a plastic sheet over it for three months or more, so I think it's probably a unit better in someone's basement that can get some enjoyment and use out of it. Of course I'd like to just keep it there under a plastic sheet in case I ever get the itch again, but wedding vows and all that you know.

My sanity has been questioned more than once around here! ha ha

Rick