[simpits-tech] Woohoo.. Blog update ;-)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Wed May 6 23:54:22 PDT 2009

Well whadaya know!  I finally updated my sim-blog  (See Gene, told ya I would!)

http://www.simpits.org/seang

I'm in the middle of testing a nice little piece of hardware in my
sim, a simple USB board which reads 4 rotary encoders, and drives 8
relays.  I am using the relays (well 6 of them anyways) to drive my
gear indicators, which I liberated from the Queenair hull I
bought.  Neat bit of kit, and is the prototype for something which
may just be coming to a website near you soon.....

SeanG