[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Tue May 5 09:55:54 PDT 2009

Bill wrote

I am type II for 40 years controlled booze is not the killer Junk food
and rich foods are
the killer and hi blood pressure and high cholesterol  none of which
is effected by a drink once in a while like for a special occasion so
drink up lets do it.If that bothers folks how about a bottle of
California Cabernet Sauvignon Robert Mondavi supreme select 2004 Wine
in small quantities is good for Diabetes good for the heart too.

Regards

Bill

Me I can't drink period HEP C