[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 06:07:51 PDT 2009

Gene,

this guy is talking a lot of crap...

he's right that in a sense, guys whose got technical prowess can do such
stuff, but your project is a guide for dummies,( remember those yellow/black
books for dummies).

not everyone has the ability to draw and build, most of the simmers i know
has to be spoon fed.

i've learned a lot from you guys in the process of building my simulator
during the last six years, and thanks to people like you, whose got the
initiative to share,

tell this guy, theres no free lunch anymore.