[simpits-tech] Will Gene get to eat a hat?

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Mon May 4 01:00:32 PDT 2009

Good Lord!  I just opened his "design".... I think you give the lad
far too much credit saying that he "blew his nose on a few sheets of
paper".  That is just some schoolgirl sketches, not a
design.  Although I do like the use of 4cm (that's a shade over an
inch and a half thick for those playing at home) "MDF Ply".... It
would probably be about as heavy as it is fictional!

Game, set and match Mr.B

Thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys.

SeanG

p.s. If you do ever feel the need to eat yer hat... remember "Youtube"...