[simpits-tech] a Newcomer...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Fri Mar 27 22:49:10 PDT 2009

I vacillated between the F16 and F18. I'm partial to the F18 as it was
my bird in the service and I can get exact measurements from a static at
the Museum of Flight in Seattle.

However... I just downloaded/installed Falcon4 with the OpenFalcon stuff
on top and ..... WOW!

Is anyone doing the stand-alone MFDs for Falcon? Is the concept even
possible yet...

Questions questions questions....

(Don't tell my wife I went to the dark side....)
Ray