[simpits-tech] Cylindrical Simulation and ICE Daytime Screens for flight simulators

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 20:15:15 PDT 2009

Bill wrote '
I went to Amagemated Aluminum a wholesaler to industry in Simi Valley
California  30/1000
4feetx12 feet whole sale was $197.50 a sheet and that was not aircraft
quality.That works out to be $4 a square foot so I can't imagine if your not
down under the cost could be astronomically high.

Regards

Bill