[simpits-tech] Biting the bullet - X-52 Pro

Rob Hommel rhommel at mad.scientist.com
Sun Jun 21 20:26:02 PDT 2009

Now I just gotta wait for the dang thing to get here.
Amazon won't ship electronics to APO boxes (#@$(*ers)
so I'm sending it to my parents for them to send to
me.... Blech.

Brian

Why would Amazon not ship to an APO address with as many military as there is overseas, have they forgotten a market? Perhaps they just don't support the troops.

I checked Amazons web site and found that they do indeed ship to APO addresses.
ntering Addresses
Address Accuracy

Make sure you get your stuff! Incorrectly entered addresses may unnecessarily delay shipment. Please enter address information in the appropriate boxes and double-check for typos and other errors. Need help? Click for address tips:

    APO & FPO Addresses
    Guam and U.S. Protectorates/Insular Areas
    Commercial Mail Receiving Agency (CMRA) Addresses

APO & FPO Addresses

Having trouble entering an APO or FPO address on our order form? Following these steps should help:

    * City field: Enter "APO" or "FPO."
    * State/Province/Region field: Enter the two-letter code for the region where the recipient is stationed. Typically, but not always, the code is "AE" for recipients stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East.

Please note that the following items cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses: Apparel, camera and photo items, cell phones and service, computers, most electronics items, hardware, housewares, kitchen items, outdoor living items, software (including games), and tools.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel