[simpits-tech] more updates!

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 15 14:42:11 PDT 2009

ha,

I've done that before Gene (Greg, Gerry .... whoever)

I either know too many Gregs, or it's a clear indication I am beginning to
get Alzheimer's.

If it's the latter, you guys will get to watch for free!

;)

I'll have Rufus (Butch) put together a little package. Do you want it in
HTML and ready to go?