[simpits-tech] need lever lock switches!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Jun 8 08:53:36 PDT 2009

Ok, first of all to make sure everyone know what features I'm looking for
in the switch, see this milspec doc:

http://www.dscc.dla.mil/Downloads/MilSpec/Docs/MIL-DTL-8834/dtl8834ss1.pdf

:)

In order to complete the EW panel and the IFF panel for my F-15 project, I
need to get the following types of lever lock switches:

2 ea. Lever Style I, locking style E
1 ea. Lever Style I, locking style A
2 ea. Lever Style II (or similar), locking style H.
1 ea. Lever Style II (or similar), locking style J.

I've had zero luck finding these via Google.  Help!

Thanks for your help folks!