[simpits-tech] Flight Sim X - Start Up View Help Required ....

Gareth Falls braeview at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:57:52 PDT 2009

Hello from sunny Scotland !!

I'm trying to set up flight sim x to start up with a specific view on the
screen. As standard it starts up with the 3D cockpit but we just want the
cockpit view. Also the cockpit view shows the instruments and the yoke which
we don't want to be shown on the screen.

Does anyone know how to get FSX to start up with a specified view on screen?
I've tried messing about with the config file but I'm obviously not setting
the correct bits and strangely there isn't much info out there on the net.

Also how to people set FSX to show the instruments on a separate screen with
out having to mess around with the in-game settings each time?

Cheers folks!

--
Gareth