[simpits-tech] motion base

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 15:55:31 PDT 2009

In the summer the electric bill for the two DC-8 sims in Dayton would reach 12 thousand dollars a month. The hydraulic pumps consumed a huge amount of power because they run continueously. The electric motion base motor only runs when the motion base needs it to. The electric units also take up MUCH less room.