[simpits-tech] A mech cockpit...

george giordano pcnd at msn.com
Tue Jul 21 13:56:20 PDT 2009

well seeing how my post on my mech ,has been taken over by a hud post you know you can as i did , use a caddie hud and wire it as a hud for you pit .. they are about 500 bucks, thats what i paid for mine . just a little work and a sheet of glass in front of your seat , i also use a vr keyboard projected on the same sheet of glass [ in my biz special effects we call a peppers ghost ],, but i am looking foward to see how well , your production version comes out