[simpits-tech] Check out my new HUD GLASS product on ViperPit

delor lauchang echotech1452 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 13:28:14 PDT 2009

Hi,

Lots of car enthusiast club exist here in the US of A, and there are lots of
car shows here that features muscle cars, drag racers, funny car racers,
NASCAR racers ( could be your big market ).

Who wans to remove their attn from the road if youre racing, regular car
drivers will also love these, to prevent speeding tickets.

Where can I see a working HUD?

regards,

Delor