[simpits-tech] Anyone,any where ?

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Jul 7 12:29:21 PDT 2009

On Mon, 6 Jul 2009, William Segal wrote:

> I am looking for Leo Bodnar has anyone anywhere received
> Technical support from him recently . Directly from him personally?
>
> I can't find the man and I have issues with his joy stick controller.
>
> It will not hold configuration.
>
> To my knowledge we have not found anything at "SIM HQ" Either?

Bill, I pointed you at the SimHQ forum, expecting you to actually *ask*
for help.  You haven't posted anything in their Pit Builder's forum, nor
have you posted anything on Bodnar's support forum.  It doesn't surprise
me at all you're having problems getting help.  I can tell you right now
that someone asked about a Vista problem they had with their BU0386 device
and Leo answered the question within two days:

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2726403/Windows_7_vista_bu0386_problem.html#Post2726403