[simpits-tech] Dzus Rails (again)

Sean Galbraith sean.g at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jul 2 21:29:00 PDT 2009

At 04:13 p.m. 3/07/2009, you wrote:
>Also, I know it would be huge PITA, but if you could list out exactly how
>many pieces of what length you need to do the pit, we might be able to
>scrape together enough from some different sources to meet your needs.

I am open to anything at the moment :)  I am rapidly putting together
the cad drawings for the panels, when I get some quantities together
I'll send through a list.
Do you have the name of a supplier in the US that I could get it
from, at this point I am getting beyond the point of caring about
shipping costs ;-)

SeanG