[simpits-tech] Dzus Rails (again)

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 21:11:35 PDT 2009

Yeah, I don't quite have that much lying around.  I have a fair amount but
not that much I'm afraid.

I know there is a place in the states you can buy the stuff, just not sure
how much they will ding you for on shipping.  They come in 8 foot pieces
IIRC.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter