[simpits-tech] LVDT's Anyone ? (New Projects)

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:11:03 PDT 2009

Bill wrote

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Gene Buckle <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> > A couple of pics here.  Hard to get because it's currently in a small
> > storeroom and is also partially stripped out. At least the seat is real!
> > Apparently this cockpit mock-up was used for both the Tornado and the
> > Eurofighter - decades apart?  We'll be using it as a generic(ish) fast
> jet
> > for human factors work.
> >
> > Have also included a couple of 'sneak-peek' pics of one of my other
> > current projects.
> >
> > here: http://www.x-panel.org/fastjet/
> >

> Very cool.  Thanks for the pics Roy!
>
> g.
>
> --
> Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007
> http://www.f15sim.com - The only one of its kind.
>
> ScarletDME - The red hot Data Management Environment
> A Multi-Value database for the masses, not the classes.
> http://www.scarletdme.org - Get it _today_!
> page.  Thanks!

My home sim looks similar to fasjet box .I have no glass and I am a single
monitor for the panel
kinda cheap but down the road I might go-flight ,Saiteks new gauges or even
Austins new
ensemble Iam using 3 front monitors 24 inch screen size on each driven by
the 3-2-go
no side windows but I have a wrap around view because the monitors are much
wider than the sim
all together they add up 73.5 inches which means the outside ones kind of
make a semi circle
 of course I have 5000 pixels wide driven my dual Geforce 285's OC'd
2 gigs each and there are two my second PC will be for monitor and the
Seattle Avionics
profession moving map with real authentic weather for the US .no more bs
with FS or X-plane

Regards

Bill