[simpits-tech] the pain - the horrid pain

Joseph Fagner crease-guard at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 29 21:02:17 PST 2009

I have to agree with g. on this one.  Your post was lucid, well spoken and
quite factual...which has no basis here in this opinion laden, crony laced
biased form :-).

I thought you were one of us...they have gotten to you Brian, we may not be
able to save you any longer.

Jay

Show me a man who cannot be bothered to do the little things, and I will
show you a man who cannot be trusted to do the big ones.
--Lawrence Bell, Founder Bell Helicopter