[simpits-tech] buying

William Segal catalina299 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 12:05:48 PST 2009

I am interest in buying  flight sim equipment that anyone wants to sell in
the US or Canada .
I will pay freight and I will pay in U.S. Dollars.As long as its reasonably
shippable.

Send me your list and your requirements. I am also interested in Computer
Servers

and "Game" Machines PC's  or Mac's.

send list to catalina299 at gmail.com   on the subject line say for sale.

Be Specific in your descriptions of the items I will give you a yes or no
answer

Thank you

Bill

Most everyone might know Keith Davis I had dealing's with him on a Precision
Flight control
unit contact him . I am giving his name as a reference ask him how I was to
deal with.
Another member not related Rick Davis in Atlantic Canada ask him about me.

I can furnish others if need be .