[simpits-tech] two operating systems on one PC

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 10:07:08 PST 2009

Im thinking of placing a 2nd hard drive on my PC and installing XP on it for running Falcon.

I know people have more than on operating system on a PC and select which to use when they boot though I had no idea how to do this? Can any of you point me in the right direction?

Currently my PC is configured to run FS9 and X with Vista, since it works well I dont want to undo it.  It takes forever to reconfigure the sim after a clean operating system install.

Justin