[simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 24 06:24:24 PST 2009

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Frank Riedel wrote:

> Okay - precision joystick cont. -
>
> What HALL-sensor to use with it - then ??

Frank, the BU0836 is designed to use pots in a "voltage divider"
configuration which means that any 3 wire hall effect device that is
designed to be a voltage dividing replacement for a potentiometer will
work.  I'm not familiar with what is currently available though.

I do know that many Cougar users have replaced all the pots in their
sticks with hall effect devices.