[simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Mon Feb 23 13:16:15 PST 2009

On Mon, 23 Feb 2009, Alan D. Mazurka wrote:
> Hi, Gene.
>
> even though you admit shortcomings, i find the manual very interesting.

Thanks.

> one possible market might be for the woodworker who wants to give his
> grandson the ultimate toy.
>
> i'm serious about this one, since the manual reminded me more of a
> model-shipbuilding kit more than anything else. people armed with basic
> woodworking equipment might view this project in a very different manner - as
> opposed ( or i should say in addition ) to the current intended market

Now that is something that I'd never thought of.  When the plan sets go on
sale, they'll be sold through a web site called Etsy, which is kind of
like eBay, but only for hand-made goods.  Who knows who'll find it? :)

Thanks for the idea though - I'll have to post something over at Sawmill
Creek and see what falls out.