[simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

Frank Riedel frank at rezultat.dk
Sat Feb 21 09:46:19 PST 2009

WONDERFULL WORK g.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-bounces at simpits.org] På vegne af Gene Buckle
Sendt: 21. februar 2009 01:15
Til: simpits-tech at simpits.org
Emne: [simpits-tech] diy cockpit project manual....

One of the things I've decided about this project is to release the
instruction manual for free.  That lets people really understand what
they're getting into before they spend the money on plan set.

This evening I finished the instructions for the end caps.  This is the
last component you'll build if you're not going to be adding the
windscreen and canopy.  Tomorrow I'll get more done, but for now this is
where it's at:

http://www.geneb.org/pitkit/instruction_manual.pdf

The manual is not completed yet.  I'll be making a few revisions to the
text as it is now as well as adding things like a table of contents and
front pictures.  The manual is far from done - I still need to show the
final assembly as well as the details on assembling the canopy &
windscreen.

Enjoy!