[simpits-tech] C-17

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 05:58:49 PST 2009

I doubt that crew does any more flying in the Air Force....
Justin

 http://www.iasa-intl.com/folders/belfast/C17gearupBagram.htm

Notice the gear lever in the "U-P" position, rather
than the "D-N" position. Not a good sign.

I have a very good friend over there right now. I
really want to ask her if she knows any details....
but she's from Charleston, so I'm really afraid that
if I do she might have to respond with "I can't say
because the investigation is ongoing..." lol. That
would be bad. I doubt it was her, though, she
graduated top of our class for a reason.

We'll see, I guess...

Brian