[simpits-tech] OpenCockpits IOCards...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Wed Feb 4 07:49:20 PST 2009

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Michael Hirczy wrote:

> I did a Falcon to SIOC converter software called FAST. Communicating
> with the SIOC server is as easy as possible, IMHO. It's just getting and
> setting variables, the rest is done in SIOC.

Michi, I appriciate the offer, but having SIOC in the middle is exactly
what I don't want.  I wanted information on how to program the hardware
directly, without anything between my app and the hardware.

Apparently they are unable or unwilling to provide that documentation.
This basically means that while the IOcards hardware is kind of neat and
potentially useful, it's completely useless for those unwilling or unable
to drink the MSFS/SIOC kool-aide.