[simpits-tech] OpenCockpits IOCards...

Michael Hirczy mi.hi at gmx.net
Wed Feb 4 07:18:58 PST 2009

Gene Buckle wrote:
> Is there anyone on the list that uses this hardware?  I've been trying to
> find some documentation on programming this stuff and I'm getting nowhere...
>
> http://www.opencockpits.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=viewtopic&topic=4497&forum=1
>
> It's like they're hard of thinking or something.  I mean how hard is it to
> understand "need programming documentation"?  Gaaah!
>
> As you can see in the thread, I've tried one more time for docs... If I
> don't get a useful response, they're going to be thrown on the one trick
> pony pile (msfs).

I did a Falcon to SIOC converter software called FAST. Communicating
with the SIOC server is as easy as possible, IMHO. It's just getting and
setting variables, the rest is done in SIOC.

Gene, contact me through mail, I'll send you my sourcecode (although
VB6), hopefully you'll be able to read it ;)

greetings
michi