[simpits-tech] OpenCockpits IOCards...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Tue Feb 3 07:44:43 PST 2009

On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Roy Coates wrote:

> On Tue, 3 Feb 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>> Is there anyone on the list that uses this hardware?  I've been trying to
>> find some documentation on programming this stuff and I'm getting nowhere...
>>

> Isn't it there in the downloads section under (software) ?

Nope.  There's a DLL available for download, but the docs are useless even
before I feed them into translate.google.com

The hardware looks really promising, especially at the price point it's
at, but if they won't provide documentation on it, it might as well not
exist.

It's at the point where I just don't have the time to dick around with
them - if they can't provide the docs, then I'll be damned if I'm going to
waste a dime of my money or another minute of my time.  I don't have any
extra of eitehr to spare.