[simpits-tech] FSX

Rick Davis rd at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 29 11:56:44 PST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Coates" <roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk>
To: "Simulator Cockpit Builder's List" <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 29, 2009 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] FSX

> On Tue, 29 Dec 2009, Gene Buckle wrote:
>
>> > It's a guy thing isn't it.  "Oh that's so cool, gotta have one - it's
>> > bound to come in handy one day..."
>> >
>> Yep!
>>
>> What's worse, you buy one or two and then forget you have them and buy
>> more later.
>

> Errr... and that's a problem?    ;-)

I just did that recently with a glass cutter. I knew I had a few of them,
but after two hours of searching I said to hell with it and bought a new
one. When I was done, I said, now, I'm going to hang that damned thing right
on a nail over there so I can find it next time. Guess where the other three
I had were? Right on the same nail.