[simpits-tech] FSX

Brian Sikkema brian at Sikkema.us
Mon Dec 28 09:33:35 PST 2009

> I just wish it was priced reasonably. :(

You know, $430 sounds like a lot, but if you've just dropped enough coin
to get 2-3 projectors, a TH2G and screens to accommodate this whole
setup... Well $430 wouldn't be that much more. Heck it's about the cost
of a replacement bulb for a lot of projectors. Tack on the cost of an
entire sim behind that projection setup and it's even more reasonable.
These folks have developed what appears to me to be a really powerful,
flexible software solution to, lets face it, a very niche problem. I
wouldn't hold out for anything much cheaper.

Brian