[simpits-tech] FSX

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Sun Dec 27 17:26:15 PST 2009

....and it is a brilliant piece of software to use!  I have done a few curved screen installs using TH2GO, 3 projectors and a nice big curved sceen :-)

My suggestion for achieving a true 180 would be the three video card solution, with SOL7 or something similar to do the edge blending.
I hope to do some testing with Win7 and 3 graphics cards soon....

SeanG