[simpits-tech] Our latest project

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 10:42:10 PST 2009

We converted a 727 cockpit into a partially functional sim for the movie Knight and Day. They had us convert it to partial glass cockpit to make it look more modern. Here is the official preview,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v,X_JiFtSLs

I wish I was allowed to show photos, they put about 90 feet of a 727 inside a round motion base track that could roll the plane competely upside down. It  was a big project, the welders also built the titanic sets.

Justin Messenger

Flight Simulators and Aircraft Instruments
www.nu-tekinc.com