[simpits-tech] Someone has WAY too much time on their hands...

Ido Dekkers idekkers at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 22:09:26 PDT 2009

actually Dave was an active member on viperpit, he left us to build this and
started this amazing project around 03 i think.

the abilities of this man are amazing, before viperpits he was "board" and
made himself a jet RC controlled F15, and he had so much time that he made
the jet engines himself !!!!????
after that he joined viperpits, and produced together with craig rochester a
replica of the F16 side stick controller using LVDTs!!!
http://www.viperpits.org/smf/index.php?topic=104.75

and the really amazing thing is he did that with a HAND mill and lathe - no
CNC at all

Ido