[simpits-tech] Today's second lesson ...

lestatandakasha at msn.com lestatandakasha at msn.com
Thu Aug 20 07:05:27 PDT 2009

My father used to say that the compressed time phenomenon was "Gods way of
letting you know you had made a mistake and rubbing it in".

This has happened to me a couple of times when driving, usually the last two
thoughts are:

1) This is really gonna hurt.

and / or

2) This is really gonna be expensive.

I also remember absentmindedly popping a soldering iron down on my lap once
to use both hands to hold a component.

Try explaining that one to the doctor.