[simpits-tech] Today's second lesson ...

Ray Sotkiewicz raysot at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 20:58:29 PDT 2009

That 0.0000000000001uS timeframe is what pilots experience and it's
called "compressed-time thinking". (Seriously)

A few weeks ago I ran a few knuckles into a scrollsaw blade at full
speed.... I experienced the same thing.. "You know..... That is going to
hurt... a LOT.. and get very red... quickly.... Yeah... there it is...
and there goes the pain center in the ol' brain-housing group..."

Burning the candle at both ends in a hobby that is just too much fun has
its drawbacks I guess!