[simpits-tech] Today's second lesson ...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 15:20:03 PDT 2009

In a war between skin and utility knife blades, the blades always win.

Burning the candle at both ends is catching up with me. My usually
excellent safety record took a tumble when I slipped and _really_ cut into
the ends of fingers 1 and 2 on my left hand.

Funny how you know what you've done about 0.0000000000001uS after you've
done it. I'm sure I managed to utter a few swear words before the first
drops of blood hit the floor.

Now I just feel stupid :-/

*sigh*  It's all so much harder one-handed !

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.
E-Mail: r.coates at liv.ac.uk